Tuesday, October 18, 2022

KNOW FROM WHERE IT COMES

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Ahhh advice!  We love to give it.  We don't always love to get it.  If you want advice, my recommendation is to ask the right person and only you would know who that is.  

Today's quote it, "Damaged people give damaged advice."  When you ask a damaged person for advice, the advice they give will most assuredly reflect their life.  When trauma of any kind is buried or ignored rather than dealt with, damage will remain.

We all know people like that.  That may even be us.  Think about yourself before you confronted your own demons.  Would you want to advise someone pre-therapy or pre-Reiki?  If someone we care about asked us for advice, I would want that advice to be free from the burdens of any emotional baggage and I imagine you would too!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co OR info@evolveme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment