Thursday, October 6, 2022

YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO GET THERE

Good morning.   Happy Thursday everyone.  I was one of the millions of people who jumped for joy when the GPS came into being.   I love listening to that lovely woman telling me to turn left or right and getting me exactly where I need to be.  Previous to that ingenious invention was a map and a compass, neither of which aided me the tiniest little bit. 

In life, even the most sophisticated GPS can't help you.  It is when you need to rely on instinct and feeling.  Today's quote is, "A compass won't help you unless you know how to use it - navigate with your heart - you already know how it works."

We ask ourselves questions all the time.  Many times, we can use google to find answers, other times all we need to do is close our eyes and look within.  Trust yourself.  Trust your inner wisdom and always always rely on your heart for it will guide you in the right direction.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co


To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

OR email info@evolvme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment