Thursday, November 3, 2022

I CHOOSE ME

Good morning, everyone and happy Thursday.  Let me start by saying I love my children dearly!  I really do.  Hang on a second.  That's before I find wet towels on the floor, an upturned nose at dinner and an aggravated sigh if I ask too many questions.  Well, I do still love them but sometimes I need to walk away and breathe!

Today's quote is, "Today I choose to please myself."  This quote is not just for me.  It's for you too!  AND not just if you are a mom or dad or caretaker of any sort.  Sometimes we need to put ourselves first.  Sometimes we need to take a breath and say, "see ya later!"  

Choosing to place yourself at the head of the line allows you to think clearly and to recharge especially when there are others in your life who need and love you, even if they do throw wet towels on the floor!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co OR info@evolvme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment