Tuesday, November 8, 2022

YOUR DREAM JOB

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Your dream job.  Wow, that's a tough one, or is it?  A while back I had a quote about our imagination and just how limitless it can be.  In that limitlessness (I am so happy that's an actual word) we can create the life we want because it starts with imagination!

Today's quote is, "We all have dreams - your job is simple - make them come true."  Throwing caution to the wind is one way while careful planning is another.  We all have our own way of doing things, so it doesn't matter which one you choose, as long as you get the job done!

Change can be so many things from scary to welcoming which is why not everyone jumps into another situation with both feet.  In your heart you will know when you've had enough and when what seemed to be the hardest task you have ever had to do, you will do the job of making all of your dreams be your new reality!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! Love, Amy~

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

OR info@evolvme.com




No comments:

Post a Comment