Thursday, April 21, 2022

A LIFE THAT IS YOURS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  Conversations with my parents always begin the same way.  Question, "what's new?"  Answer, "nothing."  My dad would always remind me that "nothing" is good.  "Boring" is also good.  Surprises are fun but there are many kinds of surprises!  Ones that are life changing in a good way and ones that throw you completely off course.  

Today's quote is, "Ordinary is life with its ups and downs and twists and turns but extraordinary because it is yours."  Social media has done a fantastic job of letting us know what is lacking in our lives.  The barrage of images we see daily show us how boring we are because we aren't surfing in Costa Rica or wearing designer clothes.

We forget that we might be too busy driving kids to school to be surfing at the moment.  Does that mean our lives are boring?  Hell no!  Its exactly where we are and where we need to be.  How great is it when you find your misplaced glasses, gloves, keys....you name it.  At that moment you are on top of the world and experiencing the most extraordinary moments in your extraordinary life!!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment