Thursday, April 28, 2022

CHOOSING YOUR RELIGION

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  A few months ago I had a banter with someone who turned a quote of mine into a religious statement.  I have nothing against anyone's religious beliefs.  I do have a problem with threats stemming from religion.  I value many different religions for their positive qualities not their punitive dogma.  The same reason many others have abandoned religion altogether, taking their focus elsewhere.

Today's quote is, "Let self-belief become your religion."   This doesn't only mean believing in your capabilities but holding true to your moral compass.  Not fighting with anyone to climb that ladder.  Knowing there is enough for everyone.  

Always believe in yourself but to that add kindness, compassion, love and truth and let that also be your religion.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment