Tuesday, May 3, 2022

A FLAW OF THE SPIRIT - Tuesday, 5/3

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  How wonderful it is to work in an environment of support and care.  Is that where you work cause its not where I go everyday which is why I was imagining if there was actually such a place?  The proverb, "you get more bees with honey than with vinegar," has been lost on many in positions of power.  Why and when did this happen?  I can't answer that but I can venture a guess.

Today's quote is, "Belittlement is a skill perfected by the insecure and fearful."  The bully is not just the mean kid in the school yard.  He (or she) is also the one who sits behind a huge desk or menacingly walks the halls.  The cause of such behavior is usually due to a feeling of deep insecurity in oneself.  

How could anyone feel good knowing that you made someone feel really really bad?  Another question that baffles me, but I do believe that my quote answers that question.  If someone is insecure in him or herself that leads to outside fears and this is what leads to bad sportsmanship.  These are not the people you want on your team.

Hard as it may be (YES!!!! Its f_____g hard!) but find that twinge of compassion in your heart and understand that that reprimand is coming from a place of insecurity and fear, a horrible place to be!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co


No comments:

Post a Comment