Tuesday, May 24, 2022

NOT FOR YOU

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  Did you ever think to yourself, "how the hell did I get here and why am I still here?"  When I first began my day job it was fun.  Really!  The environment was one of care, concern and appreciation.  I could never figure out when all that ceased to exist.

I began to realize that I am in a job where I am supposed to make a difference yet not making one at all. My work as a healer extends beyond my Reiki table but politics and lack of leadership created a toxic environment where even with the best of intentions, my healing went unnoticed.  Time to move on.  You know why? 

Today's quote, is, "What is outrageous and impossible is because you were meant for something else entirely."  A job in futility is not a job at all.  It is a redundancy that becomes too much to bear on a soul that craves more.

If I am also describing you, then don't beat yourself up if you feel like you aren't making a difference or you are just taking up space.  Know that it is outrageous to be where you are and impossible to make a difference because you were meant for so much more!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment