Tuesday, May 10, 2022

ACCEPTANCE OF WHAT WILL NEVER BE

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  I don't think there is a kid in this world who hasn't said, "I wish I could fly," but that's all it is, just a wish.  No matter how hard you wish you could fly, your feet aren't leaving the ground.

Today's quote is, "There are some things that are not possible and will never be - accept that reality without regret and understand that some things are not meant to be."  I would love to fly and soar above the trees like a hawk but that's never going to happen.  I always wanted to be tall.  Five foot seven to be exact but that's not going to happen either.  

I know I'm the one who is constantly telling you that anything and everything is possible but if I forgot to add, "within reason," please forgive me.  A large part of success is knowing what is truly possible and attainable.  One should always strive to be the best and to aim for the stars.  Just make sure those stars aren't too high to grab!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment