Thursday, May 19, 2022

JUST KIDDING

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  Who doesn't like a good joke.  It is said that laughter is the best medicine.  I couldn't agree more.  It gets you out of your head and somewhere else, at least for a few moments.  There are jokes, riddles and another type of joke known as sarcasm, a dear friend of mine.

When adding sarcasm to your repertoire, be careful.  It is not always read the way it is meant to.  Today's quote is, "Be wary of sarcasm that off color joke it speaks volumes."  I adore sarcasm whether hearing it from others or being an active participant.  When being sarcastic one must know one's audience.

Aside from being funny, sarcasm can be positively cutting making the one on the receiving end look and feel completely inadequate.  There is a time and place for everything, even jokes.  Jokes should be fun and make us laugh with delight, not slink away in embarrassment.  The lesson here is think before you speak!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment