Tuesday, August 16, 2022

GETTING WHAT YOU NEED

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday.  How many times do we wish, hope and pray for all the things we think will make us happy while getting completely bent out of shape when things don't work out the way we wanted them to.  Perhaps a blessing in disguise!

Today's quote is, "When I asked the Universe to give me everything I wanted she gave me everything I needed."  We know what we want...or so we think.  There are those times when we are so definitive in our desires and then something happens.  What we were sure we wanted doesn't work out.  What we were desperate to have we didn't get.  

This is where trust comes in.  You trust your parents right?  Think of the Universe as another parent who is looking out for your best interests.  Think of the Universe watching over you and understanding that the person you think is Mr. Right is really Mr. Right now.  The Universe actually cringes at some of the decisions you made based on your immediate wants and desires.  

Ask and you shall receive.  Know that what you receive will be exactly what you need!    

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


                                    

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

TO schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment