Tuesday, August 9, 2022

THE RESPONSIBILITY IS ON YOU

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuessday.  Life is fabulous, wonderful, stressful, joyful, amazing, hard and scary.  If I left out a favorite adjective of yours, please feel free to fill it in.  Life goes on sometimes smoothly and sometimes like a rocky road.  There are times we have nothing to do with the events or situations we find ourselves in but there are also times where the outcome is a direct correlation of our actions.

Today's quote is, "In your life you've orchestrated successes and messes - acknowledge your part in both."  I officially retired from my day- job and I couldn't be happier, however; something happened months ago that really started me on this journey and let me tell you, it was a mess.  A big one.

We actively participate in our lives every day.  Should I have another cup of coffee this morning?  Should I pee AGAIN before I get in the car?  Should I take the shorter way to work?   Nothing life changing here but the ones that are indeed life changing are on us as well.  I had made a decision that radically changed my work environment and not for the better.  

I made a huge mess and I own it completely but the mess I made opened doors that would have remained shut had I stayed.  We are the conductor of our lives making sweet, beautiful music and hitting some rough notes as well.  In the end we are responsible for our choices and the kind of music we create!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment