Wednesday, August 30, 2017

EMBRACE CHANGE

Good morning!  It has been some time since I have written anything.  Summer mode I suppose.  I will get right to my quote for today which is, "Change is the inevitable part of life you cannot avoid - do your best and embrace it."  That one struck a nerve for a lot of people today.  The only thing constant is change!  Certainly sounds like an oxymoron but it is true.

Things stay the same, no movement, flow, flow, flow then BAM!  Something happens and everything is different.  I will relate this change to myself.  My husband and I took our daughter to college over the weekend.  I look at my daughter and still see the adorable two year old she once was.  Nevermind the fact that we need to send her braless bra.  I still see that sweet little three year old coming down the stairs telling me the dress I picked out for her to wear will be worn when she goes to college! 

Who was this little person?  She is little no more.  She is at a university doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing.  That is not only a big change for her but for me as well.  The house is not just quiet.  It's more than that.  There is a big personality that isn't here.  The other big personality is her brother but because he is older and has come and gone more times than her, I am used to that.

There is one more big personality in the house and soon he too will be gone.  Talk about change.  It's not that I don't have plenty to do and keep me busy.  No.  It is about such an enormous change in their lives, in my life, my husband's life and even sweet Mia.  She has already been feeling it.  But hey everyone, listen up.  Change is part of life and what we all have to experience whether we like it or not.  So like I said, embrace change.  It is inevitable, it is unavoidable and it is what is supposed to occur. 

Don't resist it or put up a fight.  It's going to happen anyway!  Have a wonderful day everyone! Love, Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment