Wednesday, April 18, 2018

OK, I Was Wrong

Wow!  It's been awhile.  Sorry about that but now I'm back!  It's amazing how you can be so devoted to something and then......nothing!  I don't know why I stopped.  Hopefully you will all come back too.  Let me introduce you to the Reiki quote of the day for today, "It takes strength to admit weakness and defeat." 

Does it ever!  It is basically admitting you are wrong.  When I wrote this quote I had no intentions for it but that's how it reads to me.  Raise you hand if you like to be wrong.  I can't see but I bet not one of you reading this raised your hand.  I don't like to be wrong either but you know what?  It happens to all of us.  Whatever it is or was that you were wrong about, learn from it.  How else can you move on and grow.

When we are stuck in being right at the expense of ourselves, we don't win.  We lose.  And we lose big time!  Life is a learning experience.  It is the ultimate learning experience and being wrong is a learning experience as well.

Do you know anyone in your life who is unable to admit a weakness?  I certainly do.  How do you feel when you think about that person?  I can share that the person I know who cannot, absolutely cannot admit their weakness ends up looking ridiculous at times.  Who wants that?

Admit your weaknesses.  Admit your defeats.  Only then will you learn and only then will you grow!  It feels good to be back.  A little strange to be honest but I promise I will not go away again.  I am here to stay!  Have a great night everyone!~Love, Amyhttps://amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment