Friday, April 20, 2018

THE HEAVENS SMILE ON US ALL

Good morning and happy Friday!  We made it through the week.  Hope it was a good one for all of you.  I took good care of myself yesterday.  The meditator meditated!  I practice what I preach and I really needed that time and that self care.  So important. 

With the weekend hours away, I hope you all find some time for self care even if it just means taking yourself for a walk.  The long awaited sun promises to come out.  I'll keep my fingers crossed!  Even if the weather is not the greatest, try not to let it get you down.  I'm feeling just like you all are.  Tired of the cold, the rain and the winter that is the new spring.  Today's quote fits that feeling.  "Looking up at the heavens she was comforted to know there is so much more." 

Let's begin by knowing there really is more spring to come.  More flowers to grow.  More birds chirping in the morning.  I miss that.  I love hearing the birds at 5:00 in the morning.  Yes, I really do.  I find it so inspiring.  The energy of those small creatures waking with the dawn, there to greet you every day.  How could you not love that?  It also represents newness and freshness.  New beginnings.  Spring is the time for new beginnings.  Letting go of the past, leaving the old behind and welcoming the new.

Knowing there is more ahead of you.  That glorious combination of spring time and sunshine are rejuvenating and what we all need to propel us forward.  Whether you look up at the heavens or straight ahead of you, know that there is always more.  Don't just know there is more.  Know you deserve more!  Promise me you will do one wonderful thing for yourself this weekend and please tell me!  I would love to know!  Have a wonderful day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment