Sunday, April 22, 2018

SMILE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

Good Morning!  It is a gorgeous Sunday!  About time.  Sorry for the late post today.  I just could NOT get out of bed.  That's what Sundays are for.  Taking it a little bit easier than we do the rest of the week.

Poor Mia.  She's just going to have to wait until I have my coffee before we go on our morning walk but we just had a lovely greeting.  She hears everything including my feet coming down the stairs.  I hear everything too.  I think it comes from being a mom.  As soon as she spots me her tail starts going and of course as soon as I see her the first thing I do is smile and give her lots of kisses.

Today's quote, "Smile for no reason - you will change the mood of everyone you see."  I'm not saying to walk around with a perpetual smile on your face.  What I am saying is that when someone crosses your path, when you get a few feet away from someone, instead of looking down at your feet, smile.

It's really not that hard.  Why do we all look at our feet instead?  It's like we are all afraid of some sort of confrontation.  Smiling is so much nicer and really does make people feel good.  Think about when it randomly happens to you?  Just because you don't know someone does not mean you can't say hello or just offer a simple curl of your mouth.

If you bump into someone don't you say excuse me?  Or sorry?  You should if you don't but I will assume we all have manners.  We all get lost in our own thoughts but get out of yourself today.  Walk with a clear head and greet those you see with a smile.  You really will change their day and you will definitely change yours as well.

With a big smile for everyone today, have a great Sunday~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment