Thursday, April 26, 2018

SUNLIGHT EQUALS NOURISHMENT

Good Morning!  Yay! We made it through a rainy day and the sun is back.  Welcome to Thursday everyone.  I'm feeling much better today.  I don't know about you, but I was exhausted the past two days.  A combination of dreary weather and getting up REALLY early.

I know I'm not alone in that but I think there are days where I just need more sleep!  My quote for today is a perfect reflection of the weather for today, "Let sunlight nourish your soul - let the breeze of a new day revive your spirit."  Awesome right!  Yea, if I do say so myself.

How wonderful do we feel when the sun beats down upon us.  How good does a warm breeze feel.  We don't even realize how our spirits are being revived.  What is it that revives you if not a beautiful day.  Of course we all have to go to our work places and most of us will be indoors but make sure  you get some of that sunshine and vitamin D.

If you can, meditate for a few minutes.  Find a quiet place to just be.  This is the kind of day where you can simply appreciate nature.  Look at the buds on the trees.  Notice the color of the grass.  Listen to the birds.  These are the things that bring as much life to us as our surroundings.

Today's quote is really a simple one that doesn't need much explanation.  Enjoy the day, feel the sun and know the Universe is smiling on all of us today!  Have a great day everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment