Friday, April 27, 2018

PICK A GENRE

Good Morning and happy Friday.  First it's Monday and before you know it, the week is up.  Overall it's been a good week for me.  I hope it was for you too!  It feels good to be back at my blog.  I actually love writing so for me,
this has been a perfect way to return to something else that I love doing.

Today's quote, "You are the author of your novel - what genre will you create," is about all of us.  I will begin by answering this myself.  I am writing an adventure novel.  New things seem to be happening in my life all the time.  Some that I have been working very hard at such as my book, my website, my Guided Meditation classes and my Reiki sessions and some have been unexpected and wonderful surprises.

What is going on in your life at the moment?  Is it something that you would want to write about?  Is it something you would want all the world to see or something for yourself like a diary.  Writing is a great way to get things sorted out.  It's like talking to yourself but on paper.  There are many ways we sort things out with ourselves.  Talking to ourselves, (yes, I do that a lot), writing, dreaming.  But my real query if you will is what the genre that suits you right now it.

What would you like it to be?  How would you like it to end?  All that is up to you.  You are the designer of your life and therefore the author of your great novel.  The wonderful thing is that you have plenty of time to complete it but don't put it off for too long.  Days are slow, weeks are fast and years are even faster.

Here's to adventure, suspense, romance, comedy, mystery and everything in between.  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment