Tuesday, March 17, 2020

RIPPLES THROUGH THE UNIVERSE MEANT EXACTLY FOR YOU

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday to you.  How many of you out there are working at the same job for at least ten years?  Wait.  I have a better question.  How many of you are at the same place of employment since graduating from college.  And here's another question.  How many of you are actually working in a field that relates to your college major?  Since you can't answer me directly, (well you can by responding to this blog!) let me tell you my personal history.

I graduated college as a dance major.  Yep, I did.  Knowing that I wasn't going to be a professional dancer but rather an unemployed artist, I immediately went to graduate school and majored in another unemployable field...theatre.  Or was it really unemployable?

After a series of uneventful jobs from kitchen prep at a catering company to secretary at CBS when Mariah Carey was married to Tommy Mottola, (OMG!! I saw her!!!), I wanted something more fulfilling.  I felt an urge to make a difference while incorporating my creative side.  Lo and behold I came up with teaching!  I went back to school, got my teaching certification and jumped in with both feet.

Without boring you with the details of my entire work history I will tell you that what I thought was a useless major turned out to be exactly what helped me as a teacher.  My audience was a group of 5 and 6 year olds who needed entertainment as well as instruction. In a classroom I was able to do both.  My ability to connect with people of all ages has continued to serve me up until this very moment.

As the saying goes, this isn't my first rodeo!  I have been a teacher and healer in many lives and my vocation continues in this one.  Today's quote is, "Reverberating through the Universe are your secrets and your hopes coming back as karmic lessons and innermost desires."  While you may be unclear and unsure of your direction the Universe knows what is in your heart.

Healing was in my heart~ not written on my college diploma.  There were lessons I needed to study and learn before I could serve others.  The Universe knew that for me as well as it does for you.  Your dreams are out there and you will receive them when you are ready!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment