Tuesday, March 31, 2020

WHAT IS A COINCIDENCE BUT A FRESHLY PLANTED SEED

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Don't you love when you are thinking about someone and just that moment they text you or you run into them at some random place.  Or is it really random?  We call those events coincidences but I like to think of them mini gifts.  There must have been a reason why someone was on your mind.  Cosmically they felt the need to connect with you and so ensued a coincidence.

Today's quote is, "Coincidences are the seeds planted by the Universe to help you grow - change and even alter the course of your life."  Deep for sure but oh so true.  I'm a big believer in meant to be.  Shocker right?  Here's another story from my life.  Let me tell you how my husband and I found our house, the one and only home I have ever lived in with my family.

Years before I even met my husband I had a friend (still do) living in suburbia who I had gone to see.  I had never been there before but I found the area so comfortable and nurturing.  Visiting from the city where I was surrounded by noise and tall buildings, it was refreshing to come upon trees and endless sky.  I remember how quiet it was when I woke up the next morning.  I remember thinking to myself, "I want to live here one day."

That was it.  I said those words, meant those words, never repeated those words but the Universe has very large ears.  Years passed and I came up to this same suburb, this time with my husband and baby to see my friend's (same friend) son dressed up for a Halloween parade.  I had also started to think that it might be a good time to start looking for a house since we were ready to leave the Big Apple for good.

The real estate office we went to advertised a house on a pretty street.  A house that I was advised not to even look at.  Long story short, we ended up buying a house on the same pretty street I wanted to be, in the town where I visualized I would be living in so many years before.  Now was all that a coincidence?  Skeptics will say of course.  Those in the know will mischievously smile at the skeptics because they know the Universe hears all.  What you thought was a coincidence was the end result of that seed you planted so long ago!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment