Thursday, December 3, 2020

NOT JUST CHANGE - TRANSFORMATION

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  When it comes to change we can change lots of things.  The first thing I do when I get home is to change out of my work clothes and put on sweat pants.  When light bulbs go out we change them.  The oil in our car doesn't last forever so that too gets a change.  Restaurant menus change with the seasons.

We change our minds all the time.  Not the blue sweater, the green one.  These are day to day changes.  The ones that don't leave much of an impact.  If an impact is what you are looking for then change is not the answer.  Transformation is.

Today's quote is, "Anyone can change - not everyone will transform."  We all talk about changing.  We talk about the things we want to change in our lives but change starts with us.  You know the definition of crazy right?  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Making small changes is a start but what are you going to do that will transform your life?   Not an easy answer.  It takes thought and time so be generous with both so that the transformation you make in your life is the one that not only changes you but transforms you.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment