Thursday, December 17, 2020

RIGHTSIDE UP

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  Months ago we were all thrown off by COVID-19.  The loss of control and entering into the unknown took us to a very uncomfortable place.  Things are still uncertain yet we have figured out how to be in what has become "our new normal."  This is a learning curve for all of us.  When things go array we have to look at ways to make the abnormal, normal.

Today's quote is, "When life is upside down - stand on your head and look at it in a brand new way."  Similar to "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade."  What else can you do?  We need to find ways to exist when the status quo has changed and is no longer the status quo, that comfort zone we snuggle up to on a cold winter night.

Is it easy to reinvent yourself?  Hell no!  Can you at least try?  Definitely.  Those awesome ideas you have buried inside your mind and hidden away because "I have no time to try...., I can't possible do....., that will never ever work....."  Its time to reach in and bring them up to the surface.  The truth is there is never a good time for change.  That's right.  I bet you never thought I would say that but its true.  

Abrupt change is disruptive but gradual change is slow and more methodical.  Gradual change gives you time to think and be creative.  When life is upside down look at it as an opportunity and a gift to be opened and be surprised by what you may find.      

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment