Tuesday, December 8, 2020

LIFTED BY THE WINGS OF AN ANGEL

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  When something feels right you just know it.  You don't need confirmation.  You feel it in your being.  Making the right decision about anything is always uplifting as opposed to second guessing yourself which leaves you in a constant state of insecurity.

Today's quote is, "When something resonates with your soul your spirits are lifted as if by angels."  When you are in a place of peace because you have been lead by your instinct and not by an outside source, indescribable comfort is what follows.

Indecision weighs heavy on your mind and heart.  Insecurity drags you down.  When something feels right you know it without being told.  Listen to the angels that are by your side, above you and all around you.  Your angels will always lift you up and when something resonates with your soul you will literally soar!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Amy . Almost every day I get the numbers 444. Angels looking out for me . Thank you for posting this blog judt I need to read it

    ReplyDelete