Tuesday, January 19, 2021

SURRENDER - IT ISN'T TRUE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Do you remember growing up believing all the old wives tales you were told.  Here are some I probably believed in myself.  Shaving makes the hair grow back thicker.  Chances are your mom may have told you this so you wouldn't shave your legs no matter how hairy they were.  Don't make silly faces or that expression will become permanent.  How ridiculous is that one.  If that were true there would be many with perennially rolling eyes.  Here's an all time favorite.  Masturbation will make you blind.  No words needed.  

Now that I made you laugh let's get serious.  What did you grow up believing and still believe to this day.  That you weren't good enough at.....that you didn't deserve....that.....could never happen to someone like you?  

Today's quote is, "Surrender - don't hold yourself hostage to what you thought was true what you heard was true or what you believed to be true."  The time has come to shed those old beliefs.  The ones instilled in you from childhood that prevented you from becoming what you wanted to become.  I am here to hand you the key and release you from your prison of the past.

Although it is much easier to believe in what you were told than to believe you are wonderful, amazing and strong I am telling you because you are no longer 10, 6, 12, or 8.  You are an adult, one that can make your own decisions.  Decide this very moment to believe in yourself and to be free!


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous way to start my tuesday Amy. I have been awake since 3:30 am, got great sleep. Thank you for your ever so timely messages. Divine timing.

    ReplyDelete