Tuesday, May 11, 2021

RELEASE THE BURDEN OF THE PAST

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Although it is spring it is still not warm enough to pack our sweaters away.  There is nothing I like more than shedding all those heavy winter clothes and trading them in for lighter more colorful ones.  I can only imagine how those sheep must feel after they've been shorn!  

What a relief to no longer be weighed down.  You know what else weighs you down? Emotions. They weigh us down even more than heavy garments.  Why do we insist on keeping them in the back of our minds?  The pain we experienced years ago is all too easily recalled in idle moments.  We can just as easily recall happier times which is much more preferable.

Time to release and let go of that gumbo of pain, sadness, anger and misery.  Today's quote is, "I no longer carry the past with me - a heavy burden that didn't allow for joy - happiness or to know who I really was.."  Say it again.  This is really important.  I no longer carry the past with me - a heavy burden that didn't allow for joy, happiness or to know who I really was.  

All kinds of memories are stored in our minds, both good and bad.  We shouldn't erase them no matter how painful. Everything in our life is a culmination of who we are but some of them can be released so we don't have to constantly live and relive past pain. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone~ Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment