Thursday, May 27, 2021

DECISIONS DECISIONS

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  Its Thursday for sure but is it happy?  You get to decide.  One of the first decisions you get to make is if your day will be a good one or not.  Decisions, decisions.  We have so many to make its hard to always make the right one.  Sometimes we ponder too much and then regret it five minutes later.  

No decision is the wrong one if that is where your instincts lead you. Today's quote is, "The decision you made was the right one even if it was the wrong one it is what was necessary at that time."  How many times have you said, "if only I knew then what I know now!" hence the next phrase, "hindsight is 20/20."  Unless you are able to foresee the future you have no way of knowing how a decision of your choosing will affect you later on in life.

We are lucky to have free will.  It allows us to make all kinds of choices.  It allows us to be spontaneous.  It also provides learning experiences for us.  I won't say never look back because we do that all the time.  What I can say is never look back with regret.  Whatever choice you made at a particular time in your life was absolutely what was supposed to happen.  

We are shaped by events, circumstances and choices and while looking back they may have not been the best, they were the exact right ones, circumstances and choices for that very time in your life!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


Life is the biggest teacher and through our mistakes we learn and grow.  

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment