Thursday, May 20, 2021

YOU'VE ARRIVED

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  "Are we there yet?" A familiar phrase uttered by every child on a long car ride.  We haven't changed all that much.  We still question when we will get there; there being the desired destination in our lives but we keep forgetting that arrival takes time.  Remember, there is a lot to learn.

Today's quote is, "Arrival comes at the right time and not a moment before."  I know all you Veruca Salts out there want it now but be be patient.  You're not ready.  You only think you are. Do you remember wanting a really cool sports car when you were 15?  I wanted an MG from the time I was 10 years old but what would I have done with it.  

You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.  Remember that one?  I know of people who have found their true loves in eighth grade but most of us hoped we didn't get warts.  I know of people who found that their dream job was the first one they ever had but many of us had to suffer through a miserable boss first.  

I know of people who exude confidence from every pore in their body but I also know those who were emotionally beaten down and found it hard to feel visible when walking into a room.  Your path is a one lane highway with room for only you.  Your path isn't shared.  It is an individual journey that cannot be rushed so don't even try.  

Have patience and be confident to know that you will get there at the exact moment when you are meant to and not a moment before.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment