Thursday, July 22, 2021

DECISIONS DECISIONS

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  One of the hardest things to do is to lose weight.  Rice cakes pale in comparison to oreos.  Sadly I've never known oreos to be included in any weight loss program.  If you're not of the mind or mood to restrict your caloric intake then your weight will remain as it is.  Its just that simple.

Today's quote is, "Nothing can happen until you decide you want it to."  We can all relate to the desire to shed a few pounds but we also know it ain't easy!  Tell me what is easy?  Hmmmmm, I can't think of anything either.  

What I do know is that doing nothing achieves nothing.  We can daydream, plan, make lists, leave post-its everywhere reminding of us of what we want to come to fruition but until we decide to actually make it happen, that desire and dream is nothing but an unfulfilled wish. 

You and you alone are the one to create your life exactly as you want and when you decide, the world will be waiting!


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment