Thursday, July 1, 2021

YES YOU ARE RIGHT~NOW WHAT

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  My life's journey continues to be interesting to me.  Twenty years ago I would never have predicted many of the things that have happened and its all good!  No complaints here.  I've learned a lot as well.  Life is about much more than moving from place to place to get ahead (whatever that means to you).  Life is a teacher teaching us new ways to see the world and to understand things that were mysterious to us before becoming familiar such as human nature.  

It takes a long time to understand human beings.  We sometimes say one thing but mean something completely different.  We act in ways that might not match our internal temperature.  What I have learned over time is that we all need compassion and understanding when our actions do not mimic our words and "I told you so," is that last thing you want to hear.

Today's quote is, "What you gain by being compassionate and understanding is far more than you gain by being right."  The know it all is one of my least favorite characters in the book of life.  They ruin experiences for others because of course they know the end of your story. They lack compassion and understanding because if you heeded their advice to begin with you would be far better off.

There is much to gain by not just hearing but really listening.  Being right is great if you find the winning lotto ticket but to me having the ability to set your ego aside wins the prize.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy 

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co


To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:

:http://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment