Tuesday, July 6, 2021

ITS HOW MUCH?

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  There is a clothing store in my town that I absolutely love!  Every garment is beautiful, chosen by the owner who has impeccable taste.  There is just one problem.  I can't afford one single thing.  Lucky for me there are two annual sales which I attend religiously as only then am I able to make a purchase.  

I understand the difference between between Prada and Primark but what makes a pair of leggings $100 and another pair $15?  Isn't it funny how we allow others to decide which ones we deserve?  

Today's quote is, "Only you can decide your value - never look to anyone to make that decision for you."   Words are so incredibly powerful.  They can make us feel like we can do anything and everything or absolutely nothing at all.  The way around that is to listen to your heart to know what is possible.  

You know yourself better than the one who is judging you.  Let no one decide if you are worthy of rhinestones or diamonds.  Never give your power away for only you know your true value and you my friends are priceless!


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment