Tuesday, August 3, 2021

UNITE YOURSELF

 Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  The word I, refers to one.  One person.  Only one.  BUT aren't we more than just I?  We are nurturers and caregivers.  We are rule followers and rule makers.  In each one of those roles we act in a different way.  While we are busy in the world around us taking care of everyone from bosses to co-workers to family and friends who takes care of us?  That is a job for the one and only I!

Today's quote is, "Tend to the flock of each of yourselves - work together to make you one and make you whole."  Flock refers to a large number but we don't realize all the things we accomplish in a day.  Even on those days when we do nothing, do we really do nothing?  There is always something to do.  An errand to run, a meal to prepare, an email to send and let us not forget the unexpected events that always seem to need immediate attention.  

Find the time to nurture yourself.  Take a walk.  Prepare a nice breakfast and eat it on the good dishes.  Indulge in a Netflix series. Read that book in your comfortable chair.  Do something that will bring yourself back to yourself and to being whole. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https


://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment