Thursday, November 11, 2021

CHANGE IT UP

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.   Chaos in our world is nothing new.  It happens on both a global and personal level but when it is personal we feel it a whole lot more.  Sometimes it is a signal from the Universe to change the status quo and move out of the rut you don't even know you are in.

Today's quote is, "When conditions for change seem less than ideal that may actually be the ideal time for change."  The hardest thing we can do is to change and that can apply to anything from the breakfast you eat, to the way you dress, to the route you take to work and just about anything you can think of.  Change your life?  NO WAY!  I'm happy in my misery.  WHAT?  

Most of us would prefer to be miserable rather than take steps to alter our situations.  I remember a particularly awful year at my day job.  I worked with an extremely difficult child and equally difficult parent.  When the time came to request who to work with the following year I actually asked to be paired with the same child rather than take the opportunity to move to another school.  

New time, new building, new people, new everything but all I thought of was what if it was terrible, not what if it could be the best change I could make!  When you view change as a positive instead of a potential negative it makes it a lot easier.  Is it easy?  Not always but you never know the rewards you receive until you make that move!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment