Tuesday, November 30, 2021

BE A MOVER AND SHAKER

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Nothing happens by itself, not even a hurricane.  Action causes a reaction and depending upon the reaction you want you have to take a specific measure.  If only we could be like Samantha Stevens and twitch our little noses to make things happen.  Btw, you do know who Samantha Stevens is, I hope!

Today's quote is, "Action is what lets the if onlys win."  If only!  What a statement.  How many times have you said that to yourself?  I know I have.  The only way to get rid of the "if onlys" is to take a chance and act.  

Life is fun and wonderful and hopefully for all of us, it is also long.  Don't sit back and think about the what ifs.  Be a doer, be a mover and be a shaker!  It is your life and you are here to make the most of it!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment