Thursday, December 2, 2021

WHAT BRINGS THE MOST JOY

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  As the seasons change and the holidays approach, store windows are packed with goodies that call out to our inner consumer.  Clothing that will make us feel our best, table settings to rival Martha Stewart and all the other must haves that will make our lives complete.  Will it really make our lives complete or will that feeling of a new dress disappear as soon as it is back in the closet.

Today's quote is, "Objects of desire bring excitement and thrills but nothing compares to the contentment of inner peace and joy."  I love the holidays.  What I really mean is I love the idea of the holidays and the festivities leading up to them no matter what you celebrate.  The very word holidays is all encompassing.  

What happens when the holidays are over.  What happens when that shiny new toy begins to tarnish?  What happens when we step on the scale and regret that jelly donut?  Yes the holidays are wonderful but the best feeling of all is inner peace and contentment.  It is something that can last long after those high  heels go back in the box.  

Enjoy the holidays, the glitter the glamour and all the rest but when it is over return to the feelings of peace an ordinary day can bring.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment