Tuesday, December 7, 2021

I WILL SURVIVE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Will this be a happy Tuesday for you or is there something you are dreading?  That's a pretty heavy thought so early in the morning but every day is different for everyone.  Just another boring day can be preferable to an unexpected jolt.  Its amazing how we can get through most anything for inside all of us lies a tremendous amount of strength.

Today's quote is, "We are all survivors."  Life can throw some really fast hard balls, ones we are not prepared to catch but somehow we are able to leap into the air and grab them.  While it may hurt and cause tremendous pain, time begins to heal the wounds so that we may go on living even if it was nothing like before.

You never know what it means to survive unless you have been in a devastating situation that makes you wonder if you even want to.  Trust me.  Life is a mosaic.  There can be sadness, heartache and gut wrenching pain but also joy, love, happiness and peace. We have survived so much because we can and because we are all survivors.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment