Thursday, December 23, 2021

LET LOVE BE THE WORD - Thursday, 12/23

 Good morning, everyone.  Happy Thursday.  Why do we always feel we need to fill silence with words.  I love silence but some find it uncomfortable.  Some prefer a good conversation.  Silence is a different kind of conversation.

Today's quote is, "In the presence of love words are not needed."  In the company of those most familiar to us we can easily sit quietly simply enjoying their attendance but when we are in the company of new friends and acquaintances, we feel the need to fill up that space with words.  

We can certainly feel love with many people whether they are in our inner circle or not.  You can sense when someone has an open heart, one that is willing to be shared.  Use words to convey meaning, feeling and thought and sprinkle them around when necessary.  Words are not there to fill up space.  Let that space be filled with love instead.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co/private sessions

I will be taking a short break from my quotes and blogs and will resume after the New Year.  I will be available for Reiki sessions during the holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment