Tuesday, January 4, 2022

WE ALL DERSEVE LOVE

 Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Did you ever come across someone who is angry all the time?  I used to have the most miserable neighbor on one side of me.  The man never smiled, waved or said hello.  You don't have to be best friends with your neighbors but a level of civility should be maintained.  

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.  If someone is crabby towards me, maybe it is because they had a bad day.  I have bad days.  We all have bad days but if you have nothing but bad days something is definitely not right and if smiling is such an effort perhaps that person is having more than just a bad day.

Today's quote is, "Those with such anger are those most unloved."  That's a pretty heavy statement. When we come across people who seem to be angry all the time do you give it any thought other than to think to yourself, "what a jerk!"  I admit I didn't either but a few years ago I went to a lecture given by a holistic doctor who said that people who are so angry never had love in their lives.

At the time it seemed too simplistic to throw every angry person into a giant unloved ball but if you think about it, I do believe it to be true.  Take my neighbor as an example.  What I found out was that he was distanced from his parents, never saw his sister, was divorced and rarely saw his own children.  After a while his live in girlfriend also left.  Love clearly alluded this man.

Its hard to be patient and kind when confronted with nastiness but take a step back and know that not everyone has been given the gift of love.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment