Thursday, January 20, 2022

LIFTED BY FEAR

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  Fear is very powerful.  It can make us jump or freeze.  Either way, fear will make us to react.  What will you do when fear comes your way?  Instead of thinking of it as a bad thing embrace it and let it lift you up!

Today's quote is, "Let fear lift you - shift you and move you out of stagnation."  Think of fear as a kick in the ass if you will.  As terrifying as it may be to be afraid and fearful, isn't it worse to be unhappy and complacent?  I'm not talking about scary movie fright.  


I'm talking about the "I can't do, stay, be.... for the next thirty years kind of fright.

That's the kind of fear that can really get one going.  Circumstances may dictate where we are and where we need to be but keep that fear in the back of your mind.  One of these days circumstances will change and that fear that you have held onto for so long will lift you, shift you and move you merrily along.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment