Thursday, January 6, 2022

RELEASE THOSE EXPECTATIONS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  Expectations can lead to disappointment yet we do this to ourselves over and over again.  We think we know how we want everything to work out.  On some level this is very true.  We want what is best for ourselves but sometimes what we think is best really isn't.

We all have goals and of course there are some things we need to do to reach them but what if we took a step back and let things unfold naturally rather than forcing them.  Today's quote is, "I release expectations knowing everything is going to work out as it should."  The real question is can you do this!  Can you really let go of expectations and trust the Universe with all your heart?

I can't tell you how many times the Universe has come through for me.  Like you I've been burned by life more than once.  Like you I've been resentful and bitter but I also realized the house had to burn before being rebuilt.  Its not easy to change your ways but its never to late to try and let life surprise you!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


 

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment