Thursday, January 27, 2022

RUBY SLIPPERS

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  We all know the phrase, "the grass is always greener on the other side."  We all know exactly what it means because at one time or another we have felt that way.  Someone who has the better job, house, vacation, car, you name it and someone will have it.  Or so you may think.  

Do we really know the intricacies of everyone's lives?  My life doesn't replicate J.Lo's but I don't want it to.  Is she in amazing shape?  She sure is, but I wouldn't want to work out for four hours a day and so I remain happy with my shape.

Today's quote is, "I don't need to wear your shoes - mine are the perfect fit."  Your life fits you like a glove.  The life you are living was designed especially for you.  Each and every future event was there and will be there so that you can learn, change and grow.  

Can we admire what others have?  Of course we can but what you have is yours.  Love it, feel it and know your life fits you to a T!!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment