Tuesday, February 1, 2022

REACH FOR THE SKY

 Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Feeling good versus feeling bad.  Is there a question as to which one we prefer?  That in itself is a silly question.  Of course we want to feel good.  Who likes waking up exhausted wishing for one more hour of sleep?  I envy my old self.  The one that used to jump out of bed as soon as she opened her eyes.

I know she'll be back and I look forward to her return.  There's nothing like the feeling you get when you are on top of your game, doing what you are meant to and doing what you love!  When that happens the energy around you is contagious making everyone rejoice in that feeling with you.

Today's quote is, "It is possible to lift yourself up and lift up another along the way."  What's more fun?  Racing to the front of the line or walking hand in hand together?  This is something that is not situational but is a personal preference.

When we feel better our auras sparkle and shine spreading out to those around us.  You can still get to the front of the line but bring others with you.  If life is a competition, see how many souls you can lift on your journey.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman/co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment