Thursday, February 10, 2022

NOW I GET IT

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  There's nothing quite like a light bulb moment.  When that switch goes on and you just get it, whatever the "it" may be.  Understanding something new takes time but we are so impatient with ourselves.  Be kinder to yourself.

Today's quote is, "Change what's wrong with me to now I understand."  Why do we immediately go to the negative place of thinking?  Is it a patterned response, something we do to ourselves or a combination of both.  

Whatever it is that you are trying to accomplish in your life or just in your day may take more time and understanding on your part.  There is nothing wrong with you.  Distractions are all around us and sometimes when we think we are paying attention, our mind is only halfway there.

I will repeat once again, there is nothing wrong with you, take time and eventually understanding comes your way.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment