Thursday, February 17, 2022

WHO CARES

Good morning, everyone and happy Thursday.  The COVID 19 Pandemic has been an experience like no other.  There have been comparisons made regarding other difficult times in history, mainly WWll.  While most of us were not around during that dreadful time and most of what we know came from books and stories our parents told us.  After WWll, America was booming with phenomenal economic growth.  Corporations grew and people were happy to make money and participate in the American dream.  

After experiencing a lock down, many of us who were unsatisfied with our jobs and work situations left without looking back, discontent with the so called, American Dream.  There are many reasons why this happened, but a big reason is the lack of care from employers.  Gone were the days when people cared about each other.  

Today's quote is, "When indifference is all we can show - all we can feel - our humanity is lost."  What kind of society did we turn into?  When and why did this happen?  It began long before the pandemic, but it took a pandemic to shine a light on the very ugly part of the work force.  How can human beings be so unkind and uncaring to one another?  I saw it happen in the very workplace where I need to show up five days a week.

It makes me happy knowing that my time there is almost up and that I can place my focus on the work that I love.  Supporting my fellow man with true care, true kindness and true love.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment