Thursday, February 3, 2022

GIFTS IN DISGUISE

 Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  I love when I get a beautifully wrapped gift box.  I hold it in my hands and look at every angle.  Sometimes just the wrapping alone feels like a gift even if I know something even more beautiful is inside. 

Not all gifts come in beautifully wrapped boxes.  Some come in packages of devastation, dripping with the water of our tears but in our upset, we are too dumbfounded to know we have received a gift.

Today's quote is, "What you think is the worst possible thing to happen is sometimes disguised as the best gift you can receive."  I know because I've been there and I proudly say, more than once.  We all need a reset button but we instead we find excuses, lack the desire or lack the motivation, then BAM!  

The Universe does it for us!  The Universe gives us a gift disguised as something awful when the reality is, with time, we see this most upsetting scenario as a gift.  It's ok to lack motivation.  Its ok to be complacent.  It's also ok to be feel as though you've been side swiped but know that in times when you feel as though your life is a complete wreck, you will be cushioned by the silver lining that's waiting for you.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment