Tuesday, February 8, 2022

THE CHOSEN OUTCOME

 Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Predictability is comfortable.  Its when we do things and we know exactly what will happen.  It is when we are consciously aware of our actions.  Sometimes we do things and say to ourselves, "what was I thinking" and "I don't know why I did that."  But you know what?  Your subconscious mind knows exactly what it is doing.

Today's quote "There are times we choose the outcome even if we think we didn't."  I'm reminded of the lumpy blue sweater Andi fished out of that tragic Casual Corner clearance bin.  While she may have thought she created her own style, Miranda Priestly reminded her that what she wore was chosen for her.

When you are in the midst of doing something that will not have a good outcome, it is indeed your subconscious mind pushing you towards it.  Speaking from experience, I can say that my subconscious mind did just that.  Was the outcome for me horrible?  

It was at first but then it turned out to be a blessing.  I believe that is why our subconscious is sometimes more aware that our conscious selves.  There is an outcome to every situation and whether we consciously or unconsciously choose it, we did indeed choose it ourselves!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment