Tuesday, December 21, 2021

THE DAILY CHECK

 Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Have you ever been reprimanded?  Doesn't matter who did the reprimanding.  I despise that word.  It immediately makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and try and protect myself via defensive speak.  How can you not get defensive if someone is verbally bashing you.

The one who reprimanding can do this two ways.  It can be done with a gentle hand and a soft touch or it can be done in a way to show you literally, "whos boss!"

Today's quote is, "Observe you ego daily so that it does not overpower you."  It is unfortunate when a person in a position of power uses that power to intimidate and belittle.  In reality that person is not powerful but insecure.  In reality that person can only feel powerful by trying to take someone else's power away and we all know that no one can do that unless of course you grant them permission.  

Listen to the words coming from your mouth.  Listen to the thoughts entering your mind.  See and hear with purity and leave your ego out of it.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment