Thursday, March 17, 2022

BEAUTY REMAINS

 Good morning.  Happy Thursday.  We are four days away from Spring, three months from summer and six months until Autumn.  In that time, buds will form on branches that grow into lush green leaves and change to red, orange, yellow and eventually brown yet at each of these cycles their beauty is not diminished.

Today's quote is, "Autumn leaves change color yet retain their beauty in every stage."  Last May I was doing crunches with Chloe Ting, a stunning, sexy, 22 year old YouTube star.  She promised that if I followed along, my abs would look just like hers so every morning after using my Elliptical machine, I would drop to the floor for my crunches.  

Perhaps it was one crunch too many that threw my back completely out of alignment and straight to the chiropractor and acupuncturist but all I know is that no matter how many crunches I would do, my abs would never ever ever ever look like Chloe's.  It took intense pain to acknowledge that my abs were just fine, thank you very much!

I hope I made you smile but the point is, you are beautiful at every stage.  We cannot remain 22 but who would want to?  Experience and knowledge allow you to grow in different ways and as we become more comfortable with who we are, it is absolutely reflected in every part of us.  Who needs washboard abs anyway?  

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment