Thursday, March 3, 2022

SIMPLE PLEASURES

 Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  Its fun to have something to look forward to even if it is just breakfast.  I can't eat the same way at work as I do at home so the weekends are when I enjoy a more elaborate breakfast with a real coffee mug next to me.  Ahhh...the joy of simplicity.

Today's quote is, "Simple moments are just as important as milestones - they remind us of the joy in all of life."  Sunshine after rain, a goodnight kiss, the scent of clothing right out of the dryer, the sound of a wagging tail on a pillow are not the things we tell stories about but the things that bring happiness to our soul.  Such simple moments of pleasure that make our days happier and brighten up our moods.

Milestones are memorable but our lives are also filled with moments.  Moments that are equally if not more important because if you think about it, they are constant.  Milestones mark momentous occasions but never underestimate the power of a simple moment.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment