Thursday, March 31, 2022

OUR EVER CHANGING MOODS

Good morning everyone!  Happy Thursday.  Every Wednesday I post a breathing exercise on YouTube.  I started doing this because I realized I don't always breathe!  Well, of course I do but tiny shallow breaths don't count.  Its the long, deep inhales and exhales that release stress in our bodies.  These exercises were meant to help me but I figured I can't be the only one who doesn't breathe and so onto YouTube they went!

Breathing also helps with your mood.  We can experience a number of challenges in our daily lives that bring upon anger, anxiety, sadness and hopefully joy.  Knowing that may or may not help but I will share today's quote of the day which is, "Honor whatever mood you are in - you are human."

Last I looked I'm neither fish nor fowl but  (wo)man and sometimes beast! You can be in the best mood and then your boss needs to talk to you.  Wrapped in a bundle of nerves you head on in only to find out you're getting a raise!  That was about three different emotions in ten minutes!

Honor each and every mood you are in.  After all, we are not superheroes but human beings.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


 

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment