Tuesday, June 7, 2022

ALL IN YOUR MIND - Thursday, 6/9

Good morning and happy Thursday.  What is good and bad.  I don't mean chocolate is good and liver is bad.  What makes something good and what makes something bad.  A common question asked by our spouse, partner or children (sometimes) when we walk in the door is, "how was your day?"  To which we answer, "good" or "bad."  

There are definitely events and or situations that are better than others leading to a so called good or bad day but attitude makes a huge contribution.

Today's quote is, "The bad day you're having is a figment of your creation."  No one enjoys being insulted, criticized, reprimanded or belittled.  Not my idea of a good time, yet some people thrive on doing that to others.  We are made of different genes.  We grew up in different environments.  That glass that you see as half full is half empty to someone else.  That day you perceive as bad can be perceived as good just as easily.

On the dullest of days, look at the bright side and imagine the sun shining down upon you!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


 

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:http://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment